Louis J. Blume Library/Learning Commons
Room Reservation Policy
- Open areas and tables in the Blume Library and Learning Commons cannot be reserved.
- Conference rooms available for reservation include Conference Room A (Room 202) and Conference Room B (Room 204) on the second floor and the Student Conference Room (Room 117) on the first floor of the Blume Library/Learning Commons.
- Only currently enrolled undergraduate, graduate, and Ph.D. students may reserve these rooms for group meetings. Law students may not reserve conference rooms in the Blume Library/Learning Commons.
- Reservations are for a minimum of 5 and
- a maximum of 10 students (Room 117, first floor).
- a maximum of 12 students (Room 202, second floor).
- a maximum of 8 students (Room 204, second floor).
- Rooms may be reserved for 2 hours with 1 renewal if no one else has the room reserved.
- The Food and Drink Policy must be followed.
- Conference room windows/walls cannot be covered.
- Mobile whiteboards cannot be moved into conference rooms.
- Rooms may be reserved for group meetings only, not for group study.
- Patrons who do not follow these guidelines will be asked to vacate the conference rooms.
For questions or comments, please contact the Library Web Manager
The address of this page is http://library.stmarytx.edu/acadlib/about/confrmpolicy.htm