The Louis J. Blume Library is a private university library. Its use is limited to the following:
1. Students, faculty and staff of St. Mary's University
2. Students from Central High School with current Central High School Identification Cards.
3. Researchers from authorized (e.g. TexShare participating) institutions or other universities. This includes scholars with advance permission to use the university's resources. These persons must have formal institutional identification. Members of the general public with a need to use government information are welcome to use tangible government materials (onsite only) and online government information, but must consult with a reference library for permission to use the library.
4. Students with TexShare cards and photo IDs from their institutions.
5. Students under the age of eighteen if accompanied by parent(s) or who are participating in university-sponsored events, (e.g., the PREP Program)
6. All members of the Society of Mary
7. Prospective university students participating in officially sponsored events
8. The first priority for the use of all library equipment and resources will be for St. Mary's University students, faculty, and staff
9. Others wanting to use the library should be directed to the Memorial Branch of the San Antonio Public Library System across Culebra Street from the university.
10. All library users, at the discretion of libray staff, may be asked to leave the building.
All people in violation of this policy will be asked to leave the Louis J. Blume Library.