Paying for Library Fines and Lost Books
This page was last updated:
- Payments for
fines and lost books
are accepted at the library circulation desk during regular library hours or you may pay online with a credit card .
- If you aren't sure of the amount of the library fine, call the Circulation Desk at (210) 436-3430 or login to your account in the Library Catalog.
- Circulation policies, including fines and replacement policies, are found here.
- Credit card payments are NOT viewable by the library staff until the following business day AFTER the payment was made.
- If you require library access sooner, you MUST print a copy of the PAYMENT CONFIRMATION PAGE generated by the system and bring it to the library circulation desk.
- Before you make a credit card payment, fill out the form below to confirm payment to the library.
The address of this page is
Please send comments to the Library Web Manager or phone (210) 436-3441