1. Where are the videos in the library?
Videos are held behind the circulation counter. Please ask at circulation for the item you want.
2. Are there rules to follow when viewing/using library videos?
The American Library Association has promulgated some guidelines for the use of videos owned by libraries. We ask that our library users follow the guidelines of fair use to avoid copyright infringement.
3. How do I find out if the Blume Library has a video on a particular subject?
4. How do I find out if the Blume Library has a particular video?
- Use the Advanced Keyword Search page. Start your search with the words "Videorecording AND". Then add your search word(s). Press the Search button.
- EXAMPLE: Videorecording AND Counseling AND Children.
- Your choice of keywords will affect your search. For instance, key in the search Videorecording AND Therapy AND Children and you will locate different videos.
Search the Library Catalog using the title of the video.
5. Can I browse a list of videos the Blume Library owns?
Yes, a list of recently purchased videos is available. There is also a list of videos in order by title and a list of videos in call number order on the library's catalog.
For questions or comments, please contact the Library Web Manager
Created May 20, 2001.
This page was last updated:
The address of this page is http://library.stmarytx.edu/acadlib/indexes/videos.htm