Get a Job!
To subscribe to a discussion group, you must have an email
address. Send a message to the address listed and in the body
of the message type subscribe somegroup your name
where "somegroup" is the name of the group.
example: if you wish to subscribe to EAP you send mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org with subscribe EAP your name in the body
of the message.
To search for discussion groups, use these resources:
Kovacs Directory of Scholarly & Professional E-Conferences
Liszt Directory of Email Discussion Groups
Tile Net List of Mailing Lists
Or subscribe to one of these:
- an APA list on current policy issues and legislation affecting psychologists. It is located at email@example.com
- an APA list for members of Division 12 (Clinical Psychology) of the American Psychological Association. Its primary function is to serve as a means of communication and rapid dissemination of knowledge on issues ranging from the governance of clinical psychology to research and clinical issues relating to the science and practice of clinical psychology. It is located at firstname.lastname@example.org
- located at email@example.com is a listserv for the discussion of employee assistance counseling and psychology in the workplace
- located at firstname.lastname@example.org discusses issues related to research and issues on the family.
- located at email@example.com covers topics of interest in the field of Human Resource Development
- located at firstname.lastname@example.org is an important human resources management network.
- located at email@example.com and
- also located at firstname.lastname@example.org are both lists for the discussion of topics in the fields of Industrial Psychology and Organizational Behavior
- located at email@example.com is a discussion list for graduate students in psychology-related fields.
- located at firstname.lastname@example.org is for the discussion of theoretical and research issues in counseling psychology.
- located at email@example.com is a discussion of training and development issues.
- located at firstname.lastname@example.org discusses topics related to psychological measurement development, testing, and validation. Emphasis has been on creation and improvement of multi-item individual difference measures of unobservable psychological constructs
For More Information on This Topic:
Librarians' Internet Index
Scout Report Signpost
Search the Internet:
For comments or suggestions, please contact the Library Web Manager
This page was last updated:
The address of this page is http://library.stmarytx.edu/acadlib/subject/psych/listserv.htm